We believe our supportive environment can help many more people with all kinds of social anxieties. We want to try and help!
As you may know, Holme Lacy is home to up to ten RDA horses, a range of dedicated volunteers and two staff. Everyone is trained and qualified to deliver the best possible riding experiences – based on user needs, personal ambitions and therapeutic goals.
VOLUNTEERS ARE KEY TO OUR DELIVERY
Demand is currently outstripping supply for our range of therapies, so we have initiated a recruitment drive for new VOLUNTEERS
– help with our riders on the horse
– help keep the premises in good working order
– keep our horses in tip-top condition
The social aspect of being involved in Herefordshire RDA is invaluable to our many riders, volunteers and staff. Having a common goal and surroundings where you are made to feel welcome and where communication and social wellbeing is encouraged are all highly valued.
– Prior equine experience is NOT essential
– Weekly time slots are FLEXIBLE
– RDA national ONLINE LEARNING modules
– Accredited hands-on training
– Regular demo’s and meet ups (with cake, of course!)
– REFERENCES can aid you into paid employment (if required)